Tuesday, November 30, 2010

.Tutorial Tuesday.



Like Winsome Wednesday and Thrift Store Thursday (which has yet to see the light of day I haven't had the opportunity to post yet), I am planning to do Tutorial Tuesday. I choose Tuesdays for obvious reasons...one, it was more catchy then any other day of the week, and B. duh...my name? hellloooooo....

I entertained the idea for a moment to call it Tutti's Tutorials because that was my nickname as a child, but that just made me cringe when I said it out loud...so Tutorial Tuesday it is ;)

Now, where is the tutorial? I have to do a post tomorrow to cover it because since it gets dark at 4:00 pm -_-, I couldn't get any pictures that weren't blurry....so, tomorrow will have to suffice...STILL I *had* to get the post in TODAY...because it's Tuesday NOW and I did NOT want to have to wait until next week... ;P

I will give you a heads up...it's for a hairpin knock off from Anthropologie, AND it will include a giveaway!

So, have a fantastic night, my creative friends....if you are out there...and see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment